Wanted to do a checklist of things to get done before the e-day after the d-day. (Ahaha geddit geddit.)
- Catering: Aspirasi Food Galore (done) – $6/pax – cash on delivery
- Tables and Chairs: Wedding D’Kayangan (done) – $150 – cash on delivery
- Void deck: Rental without electricity and water (done) – $150 (bef GST) – deposit of $100 will be returned by cheque
- Breakfast and (food) berkat: Mama and aunt will cook – me to transfer them $$
- Berkat (favours): Leftovers from abang’s wedding (from our side and my SIL’s side)
- In-house “decor”: Will be using my parents’ bedroom (cos bilik aku kecik untuk orang2 yang besar gedabak), my parents will need to clear out some stuff anyway for our house upgrading exercise, I have some things from the Aliexpress Single’s Day haul I did a while back to “decorate” the room.
- Outfit: my mom is sewing for me (WIP), tudung is just a tudung I bought from TudungPeople a long time ago but haven’t worn yet (how many times can you say tudung)
- MUA: HY Bridal (deposit paid) – balance to be paid 1 week before event
- Dulangs: Free from Zudyra Creations, will decorate with stuff I have around (WIP)
- Dulang items for him: All purchased.
- Invite friends and family to event (WIP).
- Decide if we are doing bunga rampai or not (TBC).
- Outfit: Bought in JB (cos I paksa him, if not he will come in Arsenal jersey, confirm)
- Dulangs: Free from Zudyra Creations, need to figure out the “base” and to decorate; need to bring over to his brother’s place. (WIP)
- Dulang items for me: All purchased. I am holding on to them, need to bring over to his brother’s place. (WIP)
Ensure spiteful guy does not ruin the event. (WIP)
Last bullet point tu penting. Sebab Louis C.K cakap:
Tengok, orang kafir lagi berhemah dan beradab dari kita yang beragama Islam.
I dunno; is that it? Can’t think of anything else right now?